Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Packet Bytes font color

From: "Jamie O. Montgomery" <Jamie.Montgomery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 12:47:05 +0000

Sorry for this simple question… When you click a packet in the Packet List, and select a part of it in the Packet Details, (or a part of the Packet Bytes), the Packet Bytes highlights that part of the packet with a dark blue background color and black text. I can’t read the selected part very well, and I haven’t found a way or a website that shows me how that can be changed… Is there a way to change the background or foreground (text) colors in the Packet Bytes window?

I appreciate your time.

Jamie Montgomery | Comporium

Network Facilities Engineering | Voice Network Engineering Associate