Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] extraction of files from SSL and TCP streams automatically

From: Miroslav Rovis <miro.rovis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2018 11:23:49 +0000
On 180509-06:34-0700, Gedropi wrote:
> Is it possible to have a recent version > 2.4 of tshark separately without upgrading from a Windows package which includes recent versions of Wireshark?  I am limited to Wireshark 1.10.14 for my Window machine but would love to use more recent versions of tshark for the reasons mention in this thread.  Thanks

Really sorry for late reply (very busy), but I'm still only replying out of
courtesy. I'm on GNU/Linux, only have really old Windows that I rarely use, do
not know a reliable the answer to your query...

However, I'm just very confident there must be a way for you to accomplish your
wish. And very likely the directions are somewhere on Wireshark.org public
pages, and on some Windows fora/help/other. I wish you good like checking all
the Wireshark locations, and doing the searching on you query.

Regards!

--
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia