Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] extraction of files from SSL and TCP streams automatically

From: Gedropi <gedropi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2018 06:34:06 -0700
Is it possible to have a recent version > 2.4 of tshark separately without upgrading from a Windows package which includes recent versions of Wireshark?  I am limited to Wireshark 1.10.14 for my Window machine but would love to use more recent versions of tshark for the reasons mention in this thread.  Thanks