Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] https: why is http request not shown while response is?

From: Peter Wu <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 00:01:35 +0200
Hi Mohamed,

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 02:46:38PM -0400, Mohamed Lrhazi wrote:
> Thanks Peter. I cannot share the key, but here is the view of the 253
> frame, decrypted SSL... looks like it did decrypt it.

It could be a bug in Wireshark, there is no Content-Length header, but
as it is a GET request, it should show up directly without further
requesting reassembly.

In addition, I would recommend changing the credentials. While you
blurred the text at the right, the hexadecimal representation is still
visible at the left.
--
Kind regards,
Peter Wu