Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] duplicate protocol name - DOCSIS Vendor Specific Encodings

From: jungle boogie <jungleboogie0@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 18:44:43 -0800
Hi All,

While I can now successfully build wireshark, I cannot actually run and open the application.

Here am I attempting to open from the cli:

$ wireshark
18:43:10.985 Err Duplicate protocol name "DOCSIS Vendor Specific Encodings"! This might be caused by an inappropriate plugin or a development error.
Trace/breakpoint trap (core dumped)

What's causing this? I've doing a make distclean and re-configured.

Thanks!