Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Build failures with ascend.c

From: Jungle Boogie <jungleboogie0@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 00:26:58 -0800
Hi All,

I can't build wireshark from master src because of this:
 CC       toshiba.lo
  CC       visual.lo
  CC       vms.lo
  CC       vwr.lo
  CC       wtap.lo
  CC       wtap_opttypes.lo
  CC       ascend.lo
ascend.c: In function 'ascendparse':
ascend.c:38:20: error: declaration of 'ascendlval' shadows a global declaration [-Werror=shadow]
 #define yylval     ascendlval
                    ^
ascend.c:670:14: note: in expansion of macro 'yylval'
     YYSTYPE  yylval;
              ^
In file included from ./ascend.y:150:0:
ascend.h:25:16: note: shadowed declaration is here
 extern YYSTYPE ascendlval;
                ^
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
Makefile:936: recipe for target 'ascend.lo' failed
make[3]: *** [ascend.lo] Error 1

Can someone take a look at this?

Thanks!