Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Need help in installing Wireshark 2.2.4 on Linux/Cent OS - Off

From: Vinoth S <weknowth59@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 10:27:46 +0530
Hi Team,

I need a steps to install wire-shark 2.2.4 in Linux 2.6.32-220.el6.x86_64. I have checked in windows (same wire-shark version) : seems installation steps for windows straight forward. But how can I install same version in Linux/Cent OS?.

I could catch, lot of sites are taking about installing wire-shark using yum/apt. But my case, I have to install it in an offline. For that, Can I get list of dependent packages with installation order?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Weknowth