Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] analyzing icmp protocol

From: Ran Shalit <ranshalit@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 10:38:12 +0300
Hello,

I would appreciate it if someone can assist in analyzing icmp request/reply :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B22GsWueReZTZ0hfU2dRdE9rR2s/view?usp=sharing

I ping from pc to another machine, and in wireshark it looks perfect
without error, yet I always get "request time out".
I tried a lrager timeout (-w paramater), and ping from different
machine, firewall disable, but I always get request time out in the
PC.

Thank you for any suggestion,
Ran