Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Connecting to AirPcap with 2.4.0 on Windows 10

From: James Eck <James.Eck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 19:53:32 +0000

I get the message “Wireless controls are not supported in this version of Wireshark.” when I turn on the wireless toolbar. This thread indicates there is am AirPcap toolbar I should be using to connect to my AirPcap NX on Windows 10. Where can I find this toolbar? I don't see it anywhere near the other toolbars and searches for it only turn up the thread above and release notes.