Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Capturing iWARP in Wireshark

From: Arka Sharma <arka.sw1988@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 13:15:15 +0530
Hi All,

I am using Chelsio T580 in Windows server 2012 R2 and attempting to
connect a linux NVMe target. I am using NDKPI to create all RDMA
specific resource. I want to capture the RDMA traffic and for that I
have installed Wireshark 2.2.7. Under "Analyze>Enabed Protocols"both "
iWARP_RDMAP_DDP " and "iWARP_MPA" are enabled. But all I an find in
wreshark is ARP packets. I have also run tcpdump in the target side
during connect and there also only ARP packets are appearing. Is there
anything that I am missing.

Regards,
Arka