Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Requesting command to decode UDP packet to RTP

From: "mahadevaswamy.h.n Swamy" <mahadevaswamy.h.n@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2017 22:51:14 +0530
Hi,

I am having a .pcap file which is having UDP packets. From which I want to decode as a RTP. I can do by using GUI but I want the same in command line. Could you please provide me the command line to do the same.

I tried below command but it is throwing error as "tshark: illegal option -- 2"

tshark -r filename.pcap -2R rtp -E header=y -E separator=, -T fields -e frame.number -e rtp.version > C:\Desktop\test.csv

If you want more info please revert to me.

Thanks in advance

Br,

Mahadevaswamy.HN