Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Opening two UDP sockets

From: samira afzal <afzal.samira@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 11:43:26 -0300
Hi all,

I am not sure that i can ask my question here, but because I know you are expert in network area, i am asking here. If I don't have permission to ask about general Network please tell me.

My question is that I have an application program. It opens a UDP socket to connect server and client. My idea is to open two UDP sockets. Something like multihoming. For this goal, do i have to code UDP socket two times? or there is another way and coding? (I am doing it in application layer)

Thanks in advance