Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] How to find TCP slowstart phase begins

From: samira afzal <afzal.samira@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 17:21:26 -0200
Thanks a lot for your useful information Jaap.
I was thinking because the simulation is loopback it has to have always the same output.But today i took the result and i saw that i have different throughput and rtt. What could have effect on localhost and loopback ? My computer connection to the internet is eth0 ( and my computer has not wifi connection) . and i captured information on   "loopback:lo" interface. Thanks a lot for your time