Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] How to find TCP slowstart phase begins

From: samira afzal <afzal.samira@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 04:39:31 -0200
Hi all,
I got sequence numbers vs. time . Data transmission is over TCP and localhost from client to server. As the transmission is on TCP, I had the expectation that TCP starts to send 2 packets first and then 4 , 8, 16 and etc. Something similar to http://packetlife.net/blog/2011/jul/5/tcp-slow-start/. but my Graph is different. and i can't understand why? Is it possible to understand when TCP slowstart phase begins and ends?
Inline image 1

Thank you for your time and help.