Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Hello Users - Trouble having to submit a question

From: "Reddy, Vishnu" <VReddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 19:40:54 +0000

Hello users,

I am trying to ask a question in wireshark but I am getting the below error

500 Server Error

sorry, system error

system error log is recorded, error will be fixed as soon as possible
please report the error to the site administrators if you wish

Could anyone can help me why I am getting this error? I have scratched my head all over the place but could find why I am getting this error. Please help.

Thanks,

Vishnu Reddy

Sr. Network Engineer

o 678.418.4748  | c 203.561.2501  | e vreddy@xxxxxxxxxxx

855.IMMUCOR

www.immucor.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email is confidential and solely intended for the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this email and any of its attachments in error, do not read, forward, or disclose any of the information contained within. Please, immediately notify the sender and properly destroy any and all information pertaining to this email correspondence.