Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] capture issue with passive network tap - ETHERNET FRAME CHECK

From: "Dennis Schneck" <dennisschneck@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 09:45:54 +0100

Hello,
i tryed to capture with a passive network tap
( wiring like: http://www.it-dienstleistungen.de/wp-content/uploads/passive_fig_2-300x270.gif )
a host with 100MB/FULL, use two diffrent usb-ethernet cards ( with 100MB/FULL too, checked with ethtool )
on "tap a" and "tab b".
See in wireshark "Info column": ETHERNET FRAME CHECK SEQUENCE INCORRECT
Is there a setup for the usb-ethernet cards
to get it work fine ? What did I wrong ?

Wireshark is running on a Linux System

http:  ETHERNET FRAME CHECK SEQUENCE INCORRECT
icmp:  (no response found!) ETHERNET FRAME CHECK SEQUENCE INCORRECT

Thanks
Dennis