Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] wireshark analysis for packet loss

From: samira afzal <afzal.samira@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 03:35:28 -0200

HI Everyone,

I have a network like bellow. I captured pcap over node1 interface. I was checking pcap's statistics. My question is that when i get "tcp.analysis.lost_segment" , Does it mean these packets are lost through node0 to node1 (path1 +path2) or these lost packets happened over path2?

        path1                                path2
node 0                                                  node1

I sent this question in http://stackoverflow.com/questions/42060182/wireshark-analysis-for-packet-loss but i have not received any  reply there. I hope your guide.

Thanks in advance