Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Chappell University All Access Pass

From: James Wilson <jwilson.tech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 11:24:17 +0000

I’ve had a subscription for almost 3 years now and it’s been very good in my opinion.  Vids are easy to follow, you can repeat a class as many times as you want, class notes and documentation and sample pcap files are available for use to follow along.  You also get a discount for repeat subscriptions, their office is very responsive to emails, questions, etc…but the biggest benefit is that Chappell has been working with Wireshark well before it was Wireshark, so there’s a tremendous amount of historical context and knowledge that I’ve just not found with other protocol analysis training sites.

Is it worth it?  Yep

JW