Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] HTTP/2 decrytion with sslkeylog

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 18:51:44 +0000

On 18 January 2017 at 18:43, Jim Aragon <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
At 09:39 AM 1/18/2017, you wrote:

>(Not much at all from me, but...)
>But for some reason, it seems the talk has gone elsewhere, or that lost
>of poeple are even afraid to learn what is really happening with in their
>machines when on the internet...

You're right, the talk has gone elsewhere. Specifically, almost everyone who used to monitor the mailing list has moved to the Wireshark Question and Answer site, ask.wireshark.org. That's now a better place for asking Wireshark questions, and you are much more likely to get an answer there.

Where the appropriate question is: https://ask.wireshark.org/questions/58758/http2-decrytion-with-sslkeylog

--
Graham Bloice