Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] No POST sent in sign up, how to figure out why?

From: Miroslav Rovis <miro.rovis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2016 09:12:35 +0100
I did more mistakes. Sorry! But now it must be all correctly posted.

On 161202-22:49+0100, Miroslav Rovis wrote:
> Of course, as usual, I forgot to post the SSL keys...

It's still the same url:

> On 161202-22:35+0100, Miroslav Rovis wrote:
> > Pls., is there anybody who can give me advice about this particular pair
> > of screencast and traffic dump taken in the same interval (2016-12-02
> > 21:49 CET time):
> >
> > http://www.croatiafidelis.hr/foss/cap/cap-161202-stackoverflow/

But it's the set with the timestamp 161203_0816 (2016-12-03 08:16) that
needs to be considered.

> > On my part, anything I learn, I will try to tell to the newbies. Because
> > to read the network is really marvelous, and Wireshark is a really great
> > help!

And I'll try and give the analysis of my own, maybe just link it from
that page... I will name it (non extant at the time of sending this
email):
http://www.croatiafidelis.hr/foss/cap/cap-161202-stackoverflow/stackoverflow-signup-2.php

and explain what I understand about that trace, and ask much more
precise questions, I hope. (In more slower time now.)

Regards!
--
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia