Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] No POST sent in sign up, how to figure out why?

From: Miroslav Rovis <miro.rovis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 22:35:42 +0100
Hi!

I've had similar issues to the ones below over and over. Not just when
trying to sign up to StackOverflow, but with various other particular
sign-ups.

That is the reason that I've been spending huge amount of time to learn
to read the network, the Wireshark package being my very good friend.
(Mostly spending time using its Dumpcap to record the network and Tshark
in analyzing it.

I know there are very experienced people out there, and I'm still
nowhere near close... At the basics in programming skills, so...

Pls., is there anybody who can give me advice about this particular pair
of screencast and traffic dump taken in the same interval (2016-12-02
21:49 CET time):

http://www.croatiafidelis.hr/foss/cap/cap-161202-stackoverflow/

As you can see I rushed to post it. I've only applied my script that I
posted link to at wireshark-users ML:
https://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-users/201611/msg00001.html

and checked if it hid some serials and some MACs correctly, and rushed
to post it.

On my part, anything I learn, I will try to tell to the newbies. Because
to read the network is really marvelous, and Wireshark is a really great
help!
--
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia