Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] modifying strings in SSL streams possible, how?

From: Miroslav Rovis <miro.rovis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 07:19:25 +0200
Hi!

That is the short question. The strings would include passwords, serial
numbers, and other.

I like to use my (simple) program https://github.com/miroR/uncenz to
document what happened, and I want to keep tre traces as intact as
possible without endangering myself of course but publishing stuff that
needs not be public.

I had even installed [can't remember now the package name] with the
binary replay, but that program is used for more than just modifying
traces, and I wasn't able to figure out how to do it, without investing
more time that I have yet had for that purpose.

If anybody can give us a quicker way to learn how to do it, they will be
appreciated!

--
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia