Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Removing my password in the body of your member mailing li

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 10:49:00 -0400
On 10/01/2016 09:52 PM, George S wrote:
I just noticed that you sent this email with my account password present
in the face of this email. I hope this is not being done with all of
your subscribers...
I'm sure this email can be published without posting an individuals
password.

I'm afraid not - that's the way Mailman (the list management software) works. That's why there's a big warning when signing up to not use a valuable password because the password will be mailed to you (in clear text) every month...