Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Troubleshooting BACnet in Wireshark Webinar

From: Monica McMahen <monica@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 11:32:19 -0700
Hi Everyone,

  I just wanted to let you know that we are hosting Steve Kargs for a Webinar on Troubleshooting BACnet in Wireshark. We will discuss tips, techniques and filters with Steve, one of the writers of the BACnet dissector code in Wireshark. Here is the information:

Troubleshooting BACnet in Wireshark featuring Steve Kargs
Sept. 8, 2015
11am PST / 2pm EST

Please join us, or let others know more about it!

Monica

P.s. keep up with our webinar series here.
--
photo
Monica McMahen