Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] in >wireshark-2.0.2, tshark follow ssl stream segfaults

From: Miroslav Rovis <miro.rovis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 01:52:04 +0200
On 160712-18:37-0400, Jeff Morriss wrote:
..
> tshark is crashing due to a segmentation violation.  That's a bug.  Please
> open a bug report:
>
> https://bugs.wireshark.org
>
> Please attach the capture file and include your instructions to reproduce
> it from above (just so folks don't have to go retrieve that from the email
> and your web site).

I'll do my best to follow you instructions!

I really work slowly. I checked the mail, and while I was writing my
previous mail that I just sent (the second that I sent in this thread),
your email arrived. Because it took me long, all the meantime... Sorry
for the confusion.

--
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia