Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Decoder for T.38 (Fax over IP)

From: Rayne <hjazz6@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 05:50:20 +0000 (UTC)
Hi all,

I noticed that "t38" and "t30" can be used as a filter in Wireshark 1.10.5, but I can't seem to find the source code for how such packets are decoded. (I can only find t35.c and t35.h in the epan directory).

So my question is can Wireshark actually detect then decode such packets? If so, where can I find the source code for it?

Thank you.

Regards,
Rayne