Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Graph number of concurrent HTTP connections?

From: asad <a.alii85@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 23:20:44 +0500

Please check IO graph with http as filter.

On 19 May 2016 13:50, "Hugo van der Kooij" <hugo.van.der.kooij@xxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I have been looking into an issue where I suspect that the client can’t connect to a proxy server due to the limit of concurrent connections.

As I have a full packet capture of such an incident I was looking for a way to make a graph of the amount of connections over the duration of the packet capture.

I could do a rough estimate if I filter with:

((tcp.flags.syn == 1) || (tcp.flags.fin == 1) || (tcp.flags.reset == 1)) && (tcp.dstport == 80)

But is there a way to calculate the concurrent sessions?

Regards,

Hugo.

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

Hugo van der Kooij
network engineer

Delft - Noord-Oost - Zuid

T: +31 15 888 0 345  F: +31 15 888 0 445
E: hugo.van.der.kooij@xxxxx  I:  www.qi.nl