Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] command-W in Mac UI

From: Perry Smith <pedzsan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 11:21:58 -0500
Hi,

In my opinion, command-W with the Mac does not do what I expect.  Suppose I am viewing a trace and I open I/O graph as well.

command-~ will rotate between the two windows — this is correct.
With the I/O graph on top, I do command-W and the main trace window closes — not the I/O graph window.

I am starting wireshark via a “wsopen” script as described earlier on this mailing list:
#! /bin/bash
/Applications/Wireshark.app/Contents/MacOS/Wireshark "$@"&

Do others see this as well?  Should I open a bug report?

Wireshark Version 2.0.1 (v2.0.1-0-g59ea380 from master-2.0)
Mac OS 10.11.4

Thank you,
Perry Smith