Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] How to "unsort"

From: Perry Smith <pedzsan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 12:23:19 -0500
I’m using Wireshark 2.0.1 on a Mac.  I really enjoy the new UI.

I click on a column to sort the output by that column.  Is there a way to undo this?

I know I can click on “No.” but that appears to be slightly different.  Any adjustment now makes a second pass ‘sorting by No.’ whereas before it did not need the second pass.

Thank you for your time,
Perry