Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] wireshark doubt- please help

From: Abhik Sarkar <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 21:05:53 +0400
Hello,

Using tshark with -T fields might help. More information can be found in the manual.

HTH
Abhik.

On 4 February 2016 at 08:14, Moble Jacob <moblejacob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hello sir/ madam,
Am doing m.tech specialization in network computing doing my academic project in NS3. As part of my project, I want to extract the fields such as source, destination, type of packet from the PCAP file for processing it.  Is there any method to export .pcap file to .csv file in wireshark with c++ code without opening wireshark in order to run my project without any break? If so, please tell me how to do this.
thanks in advance