Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Urgent Wireshark Query

From: Rohan Gaur <rohan91@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 11:22:32 -0500
Hi,

I am using the command-

 tshark -r 1003_1009.pcap -T fields -e frame.number -e frame.time -e eth.src -e gtp.f_teid_interface_type -e gtpv2.imsi -e gtpv2.message_type -e gtpv2.f_teid_interface_type >temp.csv

to dump some information from wireshark.

But for some strings, I am getting their enum value(integer value) instead of the complete string. Could you let me know the command which can dump the entire string instead of the number?

For example I get the output "32" instead of "Create Session Request" in Message Type gtpv2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards
Rohan