Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Trojans associate with Wireshark, WinPCap, etc

Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2015 08:58:13 -0800
After discovering the attached trojans during a scan on the 30th, I
removed infected files, scrubbed the registry, repeated the scan. Nada.
Then, I needed to replace the networking tools by downloading fresh
copies of the removed, infected exe files.  Upon downloading various
tools from their respective websites, I repeated the virus scan to be
sure. All newly downloaded exe files were again infected with the same
trojans.

Since all the Wireshark & WinPCap files were affected, I was wondering
if any of you out there have had the same experience?

I hope that someone can help me brainstorm for a fix.  I need to use the
tools of the trade.

Thanks for any ideas.