Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] ADTS - AAC audio header supported ?

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 20:21:05 +0200
Hello,

I would like to ask if AAC analyzing in wireshark is supported ?
I tried to open the following file:
which is supposed to be mpeg-ts with h.264+aac (audio)
http://www.hdpvrcapture.com/hdpvrcapturev3/samples/20131211_102729-1920x1080p30.ts

It shows some packets as protocol mpeg (instead of mpeg-ts), but not
as audio-source in info, and no information inside packet (no analyze
of the ADTS - aac frame header)

Hi Ran,

as you found it yourself, there does not seem to be any AAC dissector (at elast I cannot find one when looking at the list of supported protocols).

Best regards,
Pascal.