Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Debugging intermittent audio dropout with RTP over OpenVPN

From: Jeroen Eeuwes <jeroeneeuwes@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 06:46:39 +0200
Hi Andrew,

>Are you also using Yealink phones?

Yes, actually only one.

>Is this what you meant by the key
>renegotiation disrupts the calls?

Yes, that is what I meant. I only have one phone and it is at a remote location where I can't access it easily. So I'm not able to change the renegotiation setting. That is why it is only a hunch.

If you have better access, I suggest you try to change this and see how it goes.

When trying out the phone locally I never had this problem, but obviously I never had a call during the renegotiation time.

Best regards,
Jeroen