Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark with Virtualbox on Archlinux

From: Kai Hendry <kai.hendry@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 09:17:29 +0800
Hi there,

Has anyone made Wireshark play well with Virtualbox 5?

I tried creating a host adaptor and I couldn't seem to create a
separate working interface to capture.
http://s.natalian.org/2015-09-03/1441242860_544x344.png

As a workaround since Virtualbox isn't working, I run the operating
system on an old computer and share the Internet through wired
interface like so:

X1C3:~$ cat /etc/systemd/network/en-share-internet.network
[Match]
Name=enp0s25

[Network]
Address=0.0.0.0/28