Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] calculating page load up time using Wireshark

Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 10:34:51 -0400
This is going to be tricky, especially with HTTP 1.1 connections, as the browser could hold the connection open after the last element has been loaded.  It would be better to look for the last client ACK of a packet containing data, but I don't know of an easy way to get that level of specificity in a filter.