Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] missing heartbeats im Microsoft NLB on the NLB-nodes in wiresh

From: tom towofo <towofo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 17:50:18 +0200
Hi all,

I got a Microsoft NLB running on two Hosts with one NIC each.
TL-node1  10.2.0.99
TL-node2   10.2.0.101

I configured the cluster with the following IP address 10.2.0.100. I got a third host in this subnet with the IP address of 10.2.0.33.

When I look at the wireshark log, I see a lot of heartbeats on the 10.2.0.33 host. But not at TL-node1  oder TL-node2. Anyone got an explantion for this?

Cheers

Tom

heartbeats on 10.2.0.33
Inline-Bild 1