Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark 0.99.5 crashes on profile change

From: Hugo van der Kooij <hugo.van.der.kooij@xxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 14:59:47 +0000

Hi,

I was giving Wireshark 0.99.5 a spin and have a consistent crash everytime I want to switch profiles.

As an alternative I can start Wireshark 1.12(.4), switch profile and then start Wireshark 0.99.5 again and it will use my other profile.

Is this a known issue that is on the target list to be fixed? Or do you want me to generate additional information to debug it?

My profile files can be found on http://hugo.vanderkooij.org/technical/wireshark-profiles if you want to give it a spin.

(The pages is in Dutch but that shouldn’t stop most of you ;-)

Regards,

Hugo.

Met vriendelijke groet, With kind regards,

Hugo van der Kooij
support engineer

Qi ict
Delftechpark 35-37