Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Problem connection imap SSL

From: Jf Sénéchal <jfsenechal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 21:31:11 +0200
hello

I encounter a trouble with my boss at home with his client voo provider
he can not read emails professionals via a client such as Thunderbird

the connection is in imap ssl port 993

It works everywhere except at  his home

So obviously the basic tests have been done with other tests ordis the other mail client, other accounts on the same server etc ...

According to my analysis it seems that is level with the encryption it raises concerns
Contact Customer much mail server, but it seems that there is a return worries

Here is some info, customer voo in which everything works and in person to which this poses problems

Wireshark chez le client ok

Wireshark chez le client ko

Wireshark en detail

complete capture wireshark