Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Multiple instances of Wireshark/ dumpcap capturing from same N

From: "Julio Cesar Esteves Cabezas" <jcabezas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 19:52:56 -0300
Hi,

	Maybe this was asked some times before but I really couldn't find
it.

	Is it reliable to run multiple instances of Wireshark and/or dumpcap
capturing ON THE SAME NICs in a computer ?
	No risk of a locking or of missing  / duplicate packets ?

	I usually run Wireshark on Windows 7 or 8 or Windows Server 2003 and
above.

Thanks.