Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Identifying packets beyond proxies

From: masonke <masonke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 16:52:18 -0400
To do what you want, I would first identify the flows using the 5-tuple (src/dst IP, src/dst port and protocol), then find the packets using the actual Seq / Ack number pair and if available, the timestamps. Relative numbers mean just that, relative to the capture. If you have the SYN from the session on all your captures, then relative frames should be enough. If you don’t, they you need the actual numbers.
Kevin Mason
~KEM