Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] lua starter (tshark -X is not working)

From: Hugo van der Kooij <hugo.van.der.kooij@xxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 12:08:09 +0000
Did you read the page below?
http://www.tecmint.com/wireshark-network-protocol-analyzer-tool-for-rhelcentosfedora/

Wether or not someone is working on 1.12 code and above in a repository is not known to me at the moment.

Met vriendelijke groet,
With kind regards,

Hugo van der Kooij
support engineer

Qi ict

Delftechpark 35-37
Postbus 402, 2600 AK Delft

T : +31 15 888 0 345
F : +31 15 888 0 445
E : mailto:hugo.van.der.kooij@xxxxx
I : http://www.qi.nl

IT & Information Security 11 februari Amsterdam:
https://www.qi.nl/evenementen/it-information-security-11-februari-amsterdam-arena