Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark 1.99.2 is now available

From: Hugo van der Kooij <hugo.van.der.kooij@xxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 10:53:13 +0000
(OOPS, my bad for not turning off SMIME)

It seems I get a lot of these errors:
        Stopped processing module RFC 12 13-MIE due to error(s) to prevent
potential crash in libsmi
        Module’s confoiance level: 1.
        See details at:
http:Hbucjs.debian.orcj/ccji-bin’bucjreportccji?bug=56O325

On Windows I can still change profiles. But on my MAC (OSX 10.9) it is a
fatal error.

Is there a way to provide additional information if you need it?

Met vriendelijke groet,
With kind regards,

Hugo van der Kooij
support engineer