Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] mux27010 capture

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 14:50:41 -0500
On 1/14/2015 5:26 AM, Lars Poeschel wrote:
I am sorry for messing up the mails thread id, but it is very hard to answer
to a mail where one itself is not the receipient. I am not subscribed to the
mailing list.

I'm not familiar with the protocol but the following may help:

http://www.tcpdump.org/linktypes/LINKTYPE_MUX27010.html

Thanks for that. I did not know this. If I understand this right, this does
not comply with the 3gpp specification, but instead a special siemens/cinterion
variant of the protocol that is not compatible with the original 3gpp
protocol.
It would be great to note that fact somewhere in the wireshark code and/or in
the wireshark doc.

(Done, already...   :) )