Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] QoS in TCP and UDP

From: Armansah Hs <armansah.hs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 04:03:34 +0800
Thanks kevin.
I will try to analyze it by merging both files.
I just know that there are things like merge file in wireshark.

Regarding TCP and RTP packet loss, I see there are several lines of retransmissions.
Whether it is possible there is packet loss if the file was successfully sent?
What indicates that the retransmission process is successful or not?

Armansah Hs