Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] I am just starting to learn Wireshark seriously

From: pogiako <pogiako@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 17:22:47 +0000
Good evening!

What's with packet analysis? What's cool with it?

I am interested to be a "Certified Wireshark Network Analyst". It seems cool to be good at Wireshark/packet analysis. I'm wondering, what jobs could I land on once I get the Wireshark certificate? I asked my professor regarding this and he told me I could work in digital forensics?

I already borrowed the "Wireshark 101" from our library. Is that a good start? Then once I'm ready to prepare for the test, I'd borrow the "Wireshark Network Analysis" test guide.

Thanks!

Regards,

Gary dela Rosa