Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Acp 142 checksum algorithm

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 23:13:03 +0100
Hi,

As Jaap writes, if you send me a sample capture file I will have a
look at adding support for the changed checksum.
The P_Mul dissector was updated to Version 2.0 Draft 6 in March 2008,
but I don't remember which changes was done between Version 2.0 Draft
6 and the released ACP 142(A) from October 2008.

Anyway, I will have a look.

--
Stig Bjørlykke