Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Genband C15 dissectors

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 23:08:23 -0500
On 11/20/2014 10:39 PM, Frank Bulk wrote:
Are Genband's C15 dissectors rolled into the base software now?

According the product manager he thought they were submitted to Wireshark
for inclusion in a future software release.

Frank

AFAIKT, Wireshark does not include any dissectors for "C15" and has not received any submissions related to same....