Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark parameter

From: NITIN GOYAL <nitinkumgoyal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 19:57:31 +0530
If you are doing RTSP/RTP stream, data will be RTP over UDP.

Check where your actual data is coming over which protocol. Then you can make the filter. There are ways where you can calculate the jitter values etc for that data. Also, I have said for jitter etc there is already an analyser in Wireshark which do all that.