Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] CSV data and decimal separators

From: Andrew Hood <ajhood@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 21:00:18 +1100
On 20/11/2014 3:33 PM, Guy Harris wrote:
> Does it also offer you a choice of decimal and thousands separators?

Guy, my default locale is English(Australian) . I fed OpenOffice a one
line file containing

123,456;123.456,789

After setting the locale in the input dialog to German(German), removing
comma and adding semicolon in the separators I got cells containing:

123.456 and 123456.789

displayed in my default locale.

I checked in the config and when you pick a language it gives you the
option whether to use the locale's default decimal separator.

Andrew

-- Dr. Who